Monday 29 April 2024

Personal Declaration of Independence This Declaration is:

Personal Declaration of Independence This Declaration is:

 

An Affidavit of Fact for First-Middle:  Last Name on this day, October 30, 2023.

 

I,  First-Middle:  Last Name , do swear that all who witness this document are documenting the facts listed below. This Document is a lawful Declaration of Independence from all parties that have formed unbinding contracts by proxy or assumptions of signatory bondage of unseen and unknown contracts. It is my duty to inform all who work in the employment of any government agency my status as a free woman who cannot be forced by contract or assumption of contract into any form of slavery.

 

This Affidavit is a statement of facts which must be acknowledged or contested by facts, certified by a rebuttal sworn by Affidavit.

 

This Affidavit will be used as proof of the facts listed unless it is rebutted with facts with 30 days of its receipt. Notice to Agent is Notice to the Principal.

 

Declaration:

 

I, First-Middle:  Last Name was born on April 24, 1968 as a free man.  I come in peace and with no malice towards any other man or woman.

 

At no point have I given up my natural born freedom to become a Citizen of CANADA. I was born on the Land called Canada. I am by definition a free man born in Canada. I am a naturalized Canadian born in the 10 province and 3 territory country of Canada.  As a free man, I have the inalienable right to contract or not contract with any other man or woman.  I cannot contract with fiction or a corporation unless this contract was done knowingly, willingly, and with all aspects of said contract. No one or nothing has a lawful right to assume that I have entered into any contract that takes away any of my natural born rights as a man.

 

I am a part of WE THE PEOPLE who creates government. I am not a subject of this government but a co- owner of the Canada. I abide by the Common Law principals that have been established by men and women who first created this union of people. As long as I have not trespassed upon any other men, women or children’s natural rights to liberty, freedom, and from injury by me, I am under no authority greater than God and my free will. Any employee of the Canada, or any of its sub-corporations called PROVINCES/TERRITORIES or REGION OF, or CITY OF or any employee who receives a salary from any of the above who disagrees with this Declaration can issue a Sworn Affidavit that proves they can provide Proof of Claim that I am Not a Free American. They must also provide proof of claim that I willingly and knowingly have entered into any contract that gives them jurisdiction over me in any capacity. I am not a Slave. I am not a Subject. I am not a Citizen, as the CANADIAN CHARTER OF RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS implies. I am a Free man with no masters.

 

This notice cannot be used to deny any benefits of the Canada in which I am part owner. I have no proof that the Canada is not the property of WE THE PEOPLE. No employee or employees had or has the LAWFUL RIGHT to give the PROPERTY of WE THE PEOPLE to anyone without the Knowledge of WE THE PEOPLE. So as a LAWFUL OWNER of the CANADA, I declare my Independence from the non-binding contracts that unlawfully took away my ownership as progeny of the original free men and women, who lawfully forms CANADA and WE THE PEOPLE are the owners of CANADA.  If any benefit or right is denied to me by any employee, they are agreeing to be sued for using the government to enforce unwanted slavery upon myself.  Any breach of this Declaration by any employee without notice and lawful right will result in a monetary settlement of no less than 1 million dollars in lawful money of the Canada which is gold and silver. This Declaration is declared because of observation of a criminal element among the employees of CANADA. They have assumed that they can rule every aspect of our lives. I have no obligation by God or anyone to give away my inalienable rights as a man to any servant of CANADA.

 

I have rights as a living, flesh and blood man, that the Canadian Bill of Rights & the CANADIAN CHARTER OF RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS protects. I cannot and will not be forced to obey, follow, or abide by any Statues, Acts, codes, rules, regulations or public policies that I do not agree with or any that removes any of my natural born rights as a flesh and blood man. Any policy that takes away or denies me any rights, especially my right to speech will result in a monetary settlement of no less than 1 million dollars and any who uses the government to do so can and will be sued in person.

 

I am not a slave unless anyone can prove by factual evidence and proof of claim that I am. I declare in this declaration that I will willingly give up my freedom if I harm another man or woman. Being unlawfully, or take away or deny any other man or woman being their Natural Rights.

 

I declare in this Declaration that I can be sued if I am found at fault for the damage of any other man or woman being’s property. This notice is under the commercial law maxims of Law that governs a Lawful Affidavit. This is not a petition. This Affidavit is a Lawful Notice of Facts in Commercial Law. No court or judge or jury can overturn this Affidavit.

 

AN UNREBUTTED AFFIDAVIT BECOMES THE JUDGMENT IN COMMERCE. Commercial Law is non-judicial. This is pre-judicial. Notice to any agent is notice to the principal. This is notice to the Officers and employees of CANADA. This is sworn before a Notary as to identify who is the author of this Declaration.

 

                                                                                                                                   

First-Middle:  Last Name  – the living man                                Date

Reserve all rights UCC1-308

 

 

ONTARIO NOTARY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

(INDIVIDUAL)

 

Province of Ontario

County of_____________________

I certify that I know it have satisfactory evidence that ______________________________ [Name of Person] is the person who appeared before me and said person acknowledged that (he/she) signed this instrument and acknowledged it to be (his/her) free and voluntary act for the idea and purposes mentioned in the instrument.

 

Dated: __________________________

 

                                                                                   _______________________________________

Signature

(Seal or stamp)

 

____________________________________,__

Title

 

 

My appointment expires:_______________

 

 

 

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH TO YOUR BANK

  AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH TO YOUR BANK   3 Parts to the Affidavit of Truth 1.        Listing who the grievances are and listing of your tru...