Tuesday 21 December 2021

Declaration for Daily Empowerment



Declaration for Daily Empowerment. πŸ””

From this day forward when you wake each morning declare…
I am a sovereign being. I have dominion over this body, mind and spirit by divine birth right. I break any and all agreements, contracts and ties which would give any other, governments, entities or people power over me, from this life time and any other. I align with my higher Self and break all binds with those who would seek to control my energy, my mind, my spirit and my body.

Nothing and no one can have power over me but by my conscious agreement. I live my life fully empowered inside of myself. No father, mother, husband, wife, brother, sister, institution or system can have access to my energy without my full agreement.

πŸ’₯ I am sovereign!
πŸ’₯ I am one!
πŸ’₯ I am divine!
πŸ’₯ I am enlightened!
πŸ’₯ I am whole!
πŸ’₯ I am free!
πŸ’₯ All is Love.
πŸ’₯ Fear is Illusion.
πŸ’₯ All beings are Free.
πŸ’₯ Truth can Never be Destroyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Queen was declared to be lawfully not a valid monarch.

  Then,   Court   Case   in 2011 Regina vs John Anthony Hill May 12, 2011 at Salwand? Crown  Court Case  No. T20107746 The  Queen  was decla...