Monday 27 July 2020

YES, I'M A BAD CANADIAN

YES, I'M A BAD CANADIAN


I Am the Liberal-Progressives Worst Nightmare.
I am a Canadian.

I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family,
not some Liberal governmental functionary be it
NDP, Liberal or Conservative!

I'm in touch with my feelings and I like it that way!

I think owning a gun doesn't make you a killer,
it makes you a smart Canadian.

I think being a minority does not make you noble or victimized,
and does not entitle you to anything.

I believe that if you are selling me a Big Mac, do it in English.

I believe everyone has a right to pray to his or her God
when and where they want to.

My heroes are John Wayne, Babe Ruth, Roy Rogers,
and whoever canceled Jerry Springer.

I know wrestling is fake and I don't waste my time
watching or arguing about it.

I've never owned a slave, or was a slave,
I haven't burned any witches or been persecuted by the Turks
and neither have you! So, shut up already.

I believe if you don't like the way things are here,
go back to where you came from and change your own country!
This is CANADA.

I believe 'illegal' is illegal no matter what the lawyers think.

I believe the Canadian flag should be the only one allowed in CANADA!

If this makes me a BAD Canadian,
then yes, I'm a BAD Canadian.

If you are a BAD Canadian too,
please forward this to everyone you know.

We want our country back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH TO YOUR BANK

  AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH TO YOUR BANK   3 Parts to the Affidavit of Truth 1.        Listing who the grievances are and listing of your tru...