Friday 4 January 2019

45 and I'm Tired

45 and I'm Tired


 
This should be required reading for every man, woman and child in,Canada, UK,  United States of America,  Australia,New Zealand  and the world.
 
"I'm 45 and I'm Tired"Tired od NDP, Conservatives, and Lying Libs - move over 

I wrote this many years ago and we are still faced with corruption 
By 
Dallas Hills

  
I'm 45.  Except for one semester in college when jobs were scarce and a six-month period when I was between jobs, but job-hunting every day, I've worked, hard, since I was 18. Despite some health challenges, I still put in 50-hour weeks, and haven't called in sick in seven or eight years. I made a good salary, but I didn't inherit my job or my income, and I worked to get where I am. Given the economy, there's no retirement in sight, and I'm tired. Very tired.   
  
I'm tired of being told that I have to pay my hard earner money to "income tax" because of mismanagement from elected officials,to private banks that illegally operate in Canada. I'm tired of being told the government will take the money I earned, by force if necessary, and give it to people that never  earned it.  I'm tired.  
    
I'm tired of being told that we need to waste billions on security for our safety  when every day I can read dozens of stories of lies and false flags created by the CIA. Corporations killing sisters, wives and daughters for their greed and power. One white collar law  for them and no laws for us.   I'm tired.  when I read stories about government lies.    I'm tired of being told that because of "NAFTA" we must let Corporations steal our oil, water, resources and money to fund their corporate owned media to preach propaganda in America and Canada, while most Americans and Canadians go further in poverty.  I'm tired.   
  
I'm tired of being told I must lower my living standard to fight global warming, which no one is allowed to debate. I'm tired.

I'm tired of being told that MONSANTO sells poisons which cause  disease, and I  am forced to buy their products because the government has allowed them to operate. Then we must spend billions on un-avoidable health care for treatment  because the governments  lowered our food standards to allow banned poisons into our food - poisons that were banned 30 years ago because of health risks, and again we pay for the damage they do.  Then when informed citizens  tried to fight it, they were jailed defending us.  Yet Bill C-36 still passed into law. I'm tired. 
  I'm tired of hearing politicians of both puppet parties talking about innocent mistakes, stupid mistakes or youthful mistakes, when we all know they think their only mistake was getting caught. I'm tired.   
  
I'm real tired of police who take no responsibility for defending the canadian citizens against these crimes against us. Don't  their  children lives mean anything to them.It;s time for actions. I'm tired of  the government selling the people out for a few to make billions. I'm tired. 
  
Yes, I'm damn tired. But I'm also glad to be 45. Because, mostly, I'm not going to have to see the world these people are making. I'm just sorry for my granddaughter. And this upsets me.  
  
If you’re tired of the corruption, and no accountability in this old political system, then join BC Refed. It’s time for change. Time to control our governments. It’s time to take back our provinces and our country. 

5th largest party in BC and growing

Parties forming across Canada

There is no way these facts  will be widely publicized, because the corporate owned media will not inform the public, so each of us need to send it on!

This is your chance to make a difference.

" I'm 45 and I'm tired. If you don't forward this are you part of the problem ?

Thank You Dallas Hills
Proud member of BC Refed

No comments:

Post a Comment

AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH TO YOUR BANK

  AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH TO YOUR BANK   3 Parts to the Affidavit of Truth 1.        Listing who the grievances are and listing of your tru...